Saturday, September 8, 2018

Learning Challenge: You Need Sleep

For my learning Challenge, I watched the video "What Would Happen If You Didn't Sleep?" I can tell you that I will be sleeping a whole lot more! I knew about the health hazards that could arise from not sleeping. However, I did not know the stat that people who get less than 6 hours of sleep are 4 times more likely to have a stroke later on in life! I have to admit, I use to be interested in seeing the effects that not sleeping would have on me. However, I will not be trying this after watching this video!

Get Sleep: Max Pixel 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Corbin,

    I believe I watched this video as well. I also was not aware just how important sleep is. I know that it helps with memory retention and excelling in classes, but I was unaware about the increased stroke risks. I will definitely be focusing on getting more sleep as well. It seems like a good, tangible strategy to improving health and well-being.

    -Andy McDowell

    ReplyDelete