Thursday, August 30, 2018

Topic Brainstorm

Indian food: I believe that this would be a great topic to look into and research. I think it is fair to say that everyone loves food! I am not too familiar with the Indian cuisines, however, I do eat a lot of their food. I love Chicken Masala in particular. I believe it would be very interesting to research the types of food ate during religious/festival times. Wikipedia 

Indian Music: I also think researching Indian music would be of great interest to me. I play the drums and guitar. Therefore, I would like to see how music in the Indian epics has potentially influenced music today. I would also like to analyze the different types of instruments they used. For example, the "Veena." Wikipedia

Indian Epics Battle: Who doesn't like action? Though I may have no knowledge of this subject,  I believe looking into the battles throughout the epics will interest me as well. It will be neat to see the types of weapons used, as well as the type of tactics utilized by the different characters. Wikipedia 

Indian Epics Brothers: This is another topic that will interest me as I go through my readings. I have siblings. Therefore I think I could discuss and relate how we have harassed each other and correlate this to the epics. It will be neat to see the sibling interaction within the epics. Wikipedia 

Chicken Masala: Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment