Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Assignments

I am excited to see how the semester goes, especially in this course. I have never taken an online class before, nor have I had this much freedom to use my creative imagination with assignments.

 I am somewhat nervous about the semester-long project due to the amount of writing required. However, I feel that this class will help me improve my ability to expand on my writing. I also look forward to the peer reviews and class collaboration. I believe an outside perspective will help me improve my ability to write.

I am also looking forward to learning new web-based technologies at my disposal. I am not very tech savvy, therefore I believe this course will expose me to the different capabilities of my computer.

       Picture of the word "imagination": Imagination 

No comments:

Post a Comment