Monday, August 20, 2018

Storybook Favorites

I have looked over and reviewed a couple storybooks from the Indian Epic's list. The three stories that peaked my interest were Indra vs. Thor and Zeus, The Mythic Arms Race, and finally Indian Horror-The Stranger. I now look forward to using my imagination to create a great story.

I found "Indra vs. Thor and Zeus" appealing because the story writer was able to relate some concepts that I am familiar with (Thor) to new ones in the introduction. I am a Marvels comic fan. Therefore, having an action-packed story with similar characters really grabbed my attention. This is potentially something I might do for my storybook, however changing some characters. Overall the layout of the storybook was easy to navigate. The pictures that were included were nice. "Indra vs. Thor and Zeus"

"The Mythic Arms Race" was also very interesting. The introduction explained what was to be expected. It was cool to see how the author was able to relate Indiana Jones to a concept related to India's folklore. I also found it appealing how the author created a great dialogue between different characters. The overall layout of the storybook was also easy to navigate. The pictures that were added were nice. "The Mythic Arms Race"

The last story that I really found interesting was the "Indian Horror-The Stranger." I especially liked this story because I personally love scary thriller novels. Reading the introduction to this story really grabbed my attention. The author was also very descriptive. He added details that described the atmosphere. Therefore, I was able to really picture the story. The overall layout of this authors storybook was also very easy to work through and navigate. The pictures that were added were nice. "Indian Horror-The Stranger"

I am looking forward to creating my storybook. For my storybook, however, I may add a few more photos. This may possibly better grab the readers attention.

Thor God of Thunder: THOR

308 Words.



No comments:

Post a Comment