Monday, August 27, 2018

Reading Options

I am excited to see all the different resources and tools which I can choose from! It seems as if there is an endless list of options which I can read and or listen to. In particular, I may stay in the public domain edition and also use the website that shows all the different images.

In particular, the stories of Rama is Banished, Rama and Sita's Wedding, and Dasharatha's Death seemed to intrigue me. These stories can be found in the Ramayana Online: Public Domain Edition.

I also looked and view through the Mahabharata Online: Public Domain Edition. There seem to be many stories that I will be looking through.

Finally, I found a picture that looked very interesting! The Arjuna Statue. I like this image due to all the detail and talent it must have taken to produce it.

No comments:

Post a Comment