Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Entering into week eight of the semester, I am happy with my reading notes and stories in my blog. I will also not be changing the layout to my blog or website! I like them the way they are now. The stories this semester have been really interesting. I enjoy sitting down and reading the Ramayana and Mahabharata. So far, I would have to say I like the story Riddles by The Lake by Donald A. Mackenzie the best. I also look forward to coming up with wacky little stories that correlate and utilize the premise of the Indian Epics. So far, I believe my note-taking method has benefited me while I write my stories. I typically include the main premise and characters of the stories into my notes. From them, I try and come up with a fun and enjoyable read. One thing I might change is that I might add what I will be including into my story. As the week goes by, I tend to forget what I will be changing my story into. Writing these stories and having feedback from others have drastically improved my writing abilities. However, I will say that I am still not great; but, I am getting better and it is a process!

I am looking forward to the next eight weeks of the semester!


Picture From My First Portfolio Story: Sketchport 

Here is a picture from my first portfolio story. This picture has some sentimental value because it reminds me of my first finished portfolio read. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment